TIME TO MAKE THE REAL CRIMINALS ACCOUNTABLE,–POLITICIANS,-POLICE-JUDICIARY.-CIVIL-SERVICE-PRESS/MEDIA.-CORPORATE-BANKER-CRIMINAL EXECUTIVES,–WHO HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY,WITH THERE EVIL,CRIMES,FOR GENERATIONS,–THANKS TO -POLITICAL–POLICE–PRESS–MEDIA–JUDICIAL.–COVER UPS,–STOP HOUNDING GOOD DECENT WHISTLE BLOWERS,–YOU SHOULD BE REWARDING THEM,–HOUND THE REAL CRIMINALS,,–OR WE THE –GOVERNMENT,–THE CITIZENS,——WILL DO IT,-FOR YOU,–OUR POLITICAL-POLICE-JUDICIAL–CIVIL–SERVICE,-EMPLOYEES–&SERVANTS,–SHAPE UP–OR-SHIP–OUT.
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case’: on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion…
View original post 296 more words